Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Amato, Giuseppe, Malte Behrmann, Frédéric Bimbot, Baptiste Caramiaux, Fabrizio Falchi, Ander Garcia, Joost Geurts et al. "AI in the media and creative industries." arXiv preprint arXiv:1905.04175 (2019).
Amberkar, Aditya, Parikshit Awasarmol, Gaurav Deshmukh, and Piyush Dave. "Speech recognition using recurrent neural networks." In 2018 international conference on current trends towards converging technologies (ICCTCT), pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2018.
- AI, you can drive my car: How we evaluate human drivers vs. self-driving cars.Computers in Human Behavior. 2021; 125106944
- Digital revolution.Nature. 2018; 563: S131
- Digital technologies in orthodontics–An update.Seminars in Orthodontics. 24. Elsevier, 2018: 373-375
- The state of artificial intelligence-based FDA-approved medical devices and algorithms: an online database.NPJ digital medicine. 2020; 3: 1-8
- Artificial intelligence in orthodontics.Journal of Orofacial Orthopedics/Fortschritte der Kieferorthopädie. 2020; 81: 52-68
- Applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning in orthodontics: a scoping review.Progress in orthodontics. 2021; 22: 1-11
- Robotic applications in orthodontics: Changing the face of contemporary clinical care.BioMed research international. 2021; : 2021
- Artificial Intelligence Driven Remote Monitoring of orthodontic patients: clinical applicability and rationale.Seminars in Orthodontics. 27. WB Saunders, 2021: 138-156
- A survey on data collection for machine learning: a big data-ai integration perspective.IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 2019; 33: 1328-1347
C. Weyerer, Jan, and Paul F. Langer. "Garbage in, garbage out: The vicious cycle of ai-based discrimination in the public sector." In Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, pp. 509-511. 2019.
- Has Invisalign improved? A prospective follow-up study on the efficacy of tooth movement with Invisalign.American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2020; 158: 420-425
- Accuracy of clear aligners: A retrospective study of patients who needed refinement.American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2018; 154: 47-54
- Friction and resistance to sliding in orthodontics: a critical review.American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2009; 135: 442-447
- Variability of effective root torque as a function of edge bevel on orthodontic arch wires.American journal of orthodontics. 1984; 86: 43-51
- Bracket slot and archwire dimensions: manufacturing precision and third order clearance.Journal of orthodontics. 2010; 37: 241-249
- The role of friction in orthodontics.Dental Press Journal of Orthodontics. 2012; 17: 170-177
- The effect of food simulating liquids on the static frictional forces and corrosion activity of different types of orthodontic wires.Journal of the World Federation of Orthodontists. 2017; 6: 165-170
- Age effect on orthodontic tooth movement rate and the composition of gingival crevicular fluid.Journal of Orofacial Orthopedics/Fortschritte der Kieferorthopädie. 2020; 81: 113-125
- Factors related to the rate of orthodontically induced tooth movement.American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2013; 143: 616-621
- Variables affecting orthodontic tooth movement with clear aligners.American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2014; 145: S82-S91
- The effect of ovariectomy and orchiectomy on orthodontic tooth movement and root resorption in Wistar rats.Journal of Dentistry. 2015; 16: 302
- Age-dependent biologic response to orthodontic forces.American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2018; 153: 632-644