Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Orthodontics
- The philosophy of the tooth positioning appliance.Am J Orthod. 1945; 31: 297-304
- The vacuum formed dental contour appliance.N Y State Dent J. 1964; 9: 385-390
- Essix retainers: fabrication and supervision for permanent retention.J Clin Orthod. 1993; 27: 37-45
- Air-rotor stripping.J Clin Orthod. 1985; 19: 43-59
- Asymmetry in tooth size: a factor in the etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of malocclusion.Angle Orthod. 1944; 14: 67-71
- In-house 3D-printed aligners: effect of in vivo ageing on mechanical properties.Eur J Orthod. 2021; 44: 51-55
- In-office 3-dimensional-printing: does the hype obscure the hazards for the operator?.Americ J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2022; 161: 757-759
- Comparison of dimensional accuracy between direct-printed and thermoformed aligners.Korean J Orthod. 2022 Jul 25; 52: 249-257
- Thickness of orthodontic clear aligners after thermoforming and after 10 days of intraoral exposure: a prospective clinical study.Prog Orthod. 2019; 20: 36
- Thermo-mechanical properties of 3D printed photocurable shape memory resin for clear aligners.Sci Rep. 2022 Apr 15; 12: 6246
- Effects of thermoforming on the physical and mechanical properties of thermoplastic materials for transparent orthodontic aligners.Korean J Orthod. 2018; 48: 316-325
- Oxygen inhibition in dental resins.J Dent Res. 2005; 84: 725-729
- On stereolithography.Virtual Phys Prototyp. 2012; 7 (177): 177
- From three-dimensional (3D)- to 6D-printing technology in orthopedics: science fiction or scientific reality?.J Funct Biomater. 2022; 13: 101
- Comparative analysis of mechanical properties of orthodontic aligners produced by different contemporary 3D printers.Orthod Craniofac Res. 2021; 25: 336-341
Hertan E, McCray J, Bankhead B, Kim KB. Force profile assessment of direct-printed aligners versus thermoformed aligners and the effects of non-engaged surface patterns. Progress in Orthodontics. 2022;23(1).
- A biomechanical case study on the optimal orthodontic force on the maxillary canine tooth based on finite element analysis.J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2018; 19: 535-546
- A review of the environmental fate, effects, and exposures of bisphenol A.Chemosphere. 1998; 36: 2149-2173
- A systematic overview on treatment towards endocrine disruptors.Sustain Energy Technol Assessments. 2022; 53102688
- A: an endocrine and metabolic disruptor.Ann Endocrinol (Paris). 2013; 74: 211-220https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ando.2013.04.002
- A systematic review of exposure to bisphenol a from dental treatment.JDR Clinical &; TranslatRes. 2019; 4: 106-115
- An investigation into bisphenol-A leaching from orthodontic materials.Angle Orthod. 2014; 84: 516-520
- Comparative evaluation of salivary bisphenol A levels in patients wearing vacuum-formed and Hawley retainers: an in-vivo study.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2017; 151: 471-476
- Cytotoxicity, colour stability and dimensional accuracy of 3D printing resin with three different photoinitiators.Polymers. 2022; 14: 979
- Cytotoxicity and estrogenicity of a novel 3-dimensional printed orthodontic aligner.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2022; 162: e116-e122
- Leaching from a 3D-printed aligner resin.Eur J Orthod. 2022; cjac056https://doi.org/10.1093/ejo/cjac056
Koletsi D, Panayi N, Laspos C, Athanasiou AE, Zinelis S, Eliades T. In vivo aging-induced surface roughness alterations of invisalign® and 3D-printed aligners. Journal of Orthodontics. 2022;146531252211459.
- The effect of gingival-margin design on the retention of thermoformed aligners.J Clin Orthod. 2012; 46: 697-702