Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Biomechanics and appliance design.Semin Orthod. 1995; 1: 1-63
- Temporary anchorage applications revisited!.Semin Orthod. 2018; 24 (Volume 24, Issue 1, 1 –2): 1-206
- The last decade in orthodontics: a scoping review of the hits, misses and the near misses!.Semin Orthod. 2019; 25: 339-355
- Maxillary incisor-based objectives in present-day orthodontics.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.11.001
- Rationale of total arch intrusion for gummy smile correction.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.010
- Maxillary incisor position-based orthodontic treatment with miniscrews.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.011
- Torque and vertical control of maxillary incisors for an esthetic smile using TSADs implanted in various areas: biomechanical considerations.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.012
- TAD-driven class III camouflage: eight point protocol to optimize efficacy, aesthetics and stability.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.013
- Asymmetric Dental-Alveolar Transversal Corrections with Skeletal Anchorage.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.014
- Improved facial profile with non-extraction treatment of severe protrusion using TSADs.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.015
- Dento-facial asymmetry: non-surgical orthodontic treatment using extra-alveolar miniscrews.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.016
- Surgically assisted rapid palatal expansion: is the pterygomaxillary disjunction necessary? A finite element study.Semin Orthod. 2022; 28https://doi.org/10.1053/j.sodo.2022.10.017