Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Eye movements during perception of complex objects eye movements and vision.Springer Science+Busines Media, New York1967: 179-180 (191)
- Objective method for evaluating orthodontic treatment from the lay perspective: an eye-tracking study.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2016; 150: 601-610
- AP relationship of the maxillary central incisors to the forehead in adult white females.Angle Orthod. 2008; 78: 662-669
- Aesthetic evaluation of profile incisor inclination.Eur J Orthod. 2011; 33: 228-235
- Effect of maxillary incisor labiolingual inclination and anteroposterior position on smiling profile esthetics.Angle Orthod. 2011; 81: 121-129
- Finishing procedures in orthodontics: dental dimensions and proportions (microesthetics).Dental Press J Orthod. 2013; 18: 147-174
- The 6-elements orthodontic philosophy: Treatment goals, classification, and rules for treating.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2015; 148: 883-887
- The effects of computer-aided anteroposterior maxillary incisor movement on ratings of facial attractiveness.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005; 127: 17-24
Andrews LF, Andrews WA. Syllabus of the Andrews orthodontic philosophy. San Diego; 2001.
- Glabellar vertical line as a reference goal for anteroposterior maxillary position.Dental Press J Orthod. 2019; 24 (.): e41-e45
- The kinetics of anterior tooth display.J Prosthet Dent. 1978; 39: 502-504
- Problem solving in Orthodontics: goal-oriented treatment strategies.Carol Stream, Ill: Quintessence Pub Co, 2000
- Functional aesthetic occlusal plane (FAOP).Dental Press J Orthod. 2016; 21: 114-125
- Importance of the occlusal plane in virtual treatment planning.J Clin Orthod. 2011; XLV: 217-221
- A morphometric analysis of the posed smile.Clin Orthod Res. 1998; 1: 2-11
- An esthetic evaluation of lip-teeth relationships present in the smile.Am J Orthod. 1970; 57: 132-144
- Dynamic smile visualization and quantification: Part 2. Smile analysis and treatment strategies.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2003; 124: 116-127
- Effect of occlusal plane on smile attractiveness.Angle Orthod. 2012; 82: 218-223
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Incisor-based objectives and skeletal anchorage in the present-day