Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The emerging soft tissue paradigm in orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning.Clin Orthod Res. 1999; 2: 49-52
- Masters of esthetic dentistry: the soft tissue paradigm in orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning: a new view for a new century.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2000; 12: 46
- Impact of orthognathic surgery on the treatment of gummy smile: an integrative review.Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020; 24: 283-288
- Advanced biomechanics for total arch movement and non-surgical treatment for hyperdivergent faces.Semin Orthod. 2018; 24: 83-94
- Clinical applications of miniscrews that broaden the scope of non-surgical orthodontic treatment.Orthod Craniofac Res. 2021; 24: 48-58
- Morphological differences in individuals with lip competence and incompetence based on electromyographic diagnosis.J Oral Rehabil. 2000; 27: 893-901
- Surface anatomy of the lip elevator muscles for the treatment of gummy smile using botulinum toxin.Angle Orthod. 2009; 79: 70-77
- Versatility of botulinum toxin at the Yonsei point for the treatment of gummy smile.Int J Esthet Dent. 2019; 14: 86-95
- Esthetic treatment of altered passive eruption.Periodontol 2000. 2018; 77: 65-83
- Combined use of miniscrews and continuous arch for intrusive root movement of incisors in Class II division 2 with gummy smile.Angle Orthod. 2014; 84: 910-918
- The importance of incisor positioning in the esthetic smile: the smile arc.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2001; 120: 98-111
- Finite-element investigation of the center of resistance of the maxillary dentition.Korean J Orthodont. 2009; 39: 83-94
Jo A.-R., Mo S.-S., Lee K.-J., Sung S.-J., Chun Y.-S. Finite-element analysis of the center of resistance of the mandibular dentition. Korean J Orthodont 2017;47: 21-30.
- Displacement pattern of the maxillary arch depending on miniscrew position in sliding mechanics.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2011; 140: 224-232
- Distalization pattern of the maxillary arch depending on the number of orthodontic miniscrews.Angle Orthod. 2013; 83: 266-273