Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Has invisalign improved? A prospective follow-up study on the efficacy of tooth movement with invisalign.Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop. 2020; 158: 420-425
- Effectiveness of clear aligner therapy for orthodontic treatment: a systematic review.Orthod Craniofac Res. 2020; 23: 133-142
- A comparative study of two different clear aligner systems.Prog Orthodont. 2014; 15: 31
The global clear aligners market is projected to grow from $2.85 billion in 2021 to $10.04 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 19.7% in forecast period, 2021-2028; Sep 2022. https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/clear-aligners-market-101377
- Comparison of product safety data sheet ingredient lists with skin irritants and sensitizers present in a convenience sample of light-curing resins used in additive manufacturing.Regul Toxicol Pharmacol RTP. 2022; 133105198
- Three-dimensional printing technology in orthodontics for dental models: a systematic review.Children (Basel). 2022; 9
C. Li, Y. Chen, H. Pudleiner, K. Meyer, J. Nickel, and C. Pehlert. 2017. Multilayer dental appliances and related methods and systems. USPTO 9655691. US Patent, filed May 14, 2012, and issued May 23, 2017.
- Force delivery properties of thermoplastic orthodontic materials.Am J Orthodont Dentofac Orthop. 2008; 133 (quiz 328.e1): 228-234
- Initial force systems during bodily tooth movement with plastic aligners and composite attachments: a three-dimensional finite element analysis.Angle Orthodont. 2015; 85: 454-460
- Emerging insights and new developments in clear aligner therapy: A review of the literature.AJO-DO Clinical Companion. 2022; 2: 311-324