Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 3D printing and digital processing techniques in dentistry: a review of literature.Adv Eng Mater. 2019; 211801013
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D Printing: Technology Overview.2021https://xometry.eu/en/fused-deposition-modeling-fdm-3d-printing-technology-overview/#:∼:text=Fused%20deposition%20modeling%20(FDM)%20is,defined%20by%20the%20CAD%20model(Published Aug 19Accessed Aug 2022)
- Stereolithography: SLA 3D Printing Simply Explained.2019Published Aug 1Accessed Aug 2022)
- Digital Light Processing 3D printing explained.2019Published Oct. 17Accessed Aug 2022)
- 3D Printing Basics: What is MSLA 3D Printing.2021https://www.technipages.com/3d-printing-basics-what-is-msla-3d-printing#:∼:text=Masked%20Stereolithography%20Apparatus%20or%20MSLA,by%20exposure%20to %20ultraviolet%20light(Published July 30Accessed Aug 2022)
- Accuracy of 3-dimensional printed dental models reconstructed from digital intraoral impressions.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2018; 154: 733-739
- In-Office 3-dimensional-printing: Does the hype obscure the hazards for the operator?.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2022; 161: 757-759
- Understanding technology adoption by orthodontists: A qualitative study.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2019; 155: 432-442