Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- How technology is changing dentistry.Sci Am. 2016;https://www.scientificamerican.com/custom-media/the-future-of-oral-health/how-technology-is-changing-dentistry/
Kesling HD. The philosophy of the tooth positioning appliance. Am J Orthodont Oral Surg;31(6):297-304.
- Essix retainers: fabrication and supervision for permanent retention.J Clin Orthod. 1993; 27: 37-45
Rooz Khosravi. Additive manufacturing in dental appliances; ASM Handbook 23A: Additive Manufacturing in Biomedical Applications.
- Computer-assisted treatment planning and analysis.Orthodont Craniofac Res. 2003; 6: 117-125
- Why is tech getting cheaper?.World Econ Forum. 2015;
Saracco, R. (2017, October 18) A never ending decrease of technology cost. Institute for electrical and electronics engineers future directions. https://cmte.ieee.org/futuredirections/2017/10/18/a-never-ending-decrease-of-technology-cost/
Gambino, Anthony. The Make-or-Buy Decision, New York, N.Y.: National Association of Accountants; Hamilton, Ont., Canada: Society of Management Accountants of Canada, 1980.
- Purchasing and Materials Management: Text and Cases.McGraw Hill Management Series, 1977 (Subsequent Edition)